Thursday 30 July 2009

Weigh In Three

And another two pounds off - yay! I know I was a bit gutted at 2 pounds for the first 2 weeks, but to continue at this pace would be fantastic. I need one more pound for my first silver seven and for the first of my many mini goals to be achieved.

Treated myself to the weight watchers pedometer at my meeting last night and when I got back I went on the treadmill for 45 minutes and in that time I had gone past healthy and had earned 0.5 bonus points.

Loving the treadmill. I am looking at it now, folded up in space saver mode and it is reminding me very much of the monolith from 2001, A Space Oddysey. It is in front of the window at the back and is standing upright - like a huge black slab. I kind of expect some apes bashing bones to come leaping out of it to the tune of dah dah dah DAH DAAAH - bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum.

Really hoping it will work wonders and speed up the weight loss process, tone some wobbly bits and get the old ticker working a bit better. Gotta love Freecycle!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becks. Well done on the 2lb loss. Thats great. Keep up the good work . Would love to get a treadmill... christmas prezzy list me thinks... lol !!x

    ReplyDelete