Wednesday 22 July 2009

Weigh In Number Two

I was still feeling a bit disappointed about only having a 2 pound loss last week, but set off to meeting full of enthusiasm and hoping for a good result.
Well the results were good - a 2 pound loss - but I am still puzzled and a bit annoyed that the weight losses I used to get when I was younger and before I had the girls seem to have left me.
That said, if I can carry on at this pace I will be really chuffed. I did find myself working out how long it would take me to get my 50 pound certificate, let alone goal, and felt a bit gutted it wouldn't be this year - but then I told myself it was better to be 50 pounds off in January rather than the same or, as would have been more likely, even heavier.
On another note, I did a lot of walking today - an hours brisk walk around the village, a walk to the shops and back and to meeting and back. Money is tight at the moment,but the OH gets paid today (I am a stay at home mum) and so I will be able to get the WW pedometer next week. I think that will really motivate me to do more steps and be more active in general.
OH says we can do some walks over the weekend, maybe round Rutland Water or the local woods - that would be good. Girls will enjoy it too.

2 comments:

  1. A 2lb loss is really good - well done! I'm sure you will get a bumper weight loss week at some point, but 2lb is a good amount per week to aim for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done. 2lb is a fantastic loss !! Keep up the good work . As you said hunnie, better 50lb off in January than not at all . Keep up the good work xx

    ReplyDelete