Thursday 6 August 2009

Seventh Heaven

Yay! Despite feeling as bloated as a bloaty thing I managed a one pound loss and that first, precious silver seven of this weight loss campaign. Feeling well chuffed with that.

OH and I had take out last night as a result of our dear darling little girl tipping paint all down the stairs and us not getting it clean until quite late, too late to cook dinner at that point.

You know what though, I would usually be stressing saying "I have broken my diet" and then promptly seek solace in a packet of bourbon biscuits, but this time I went to my Eating Out Guide wrote down the points and have worked out how many I need to be under by each day to pay for it back. I have got a whole week after all, and I will be exercising regularly so I don't see it as a problem at all.

I am pleased that I actually seem to be developing an almost normal and healthy attitude towards food and eating for the first time in my adult life. Even when I lost 50 pounds before I was obsessive - weighing myself constantly and describing foods as good or bad. I think I really am properly in recovery now, and that is worth more than the pretty shiny silver seven I have on my membership card.

Onwards and Downwads..

No comments:

Post a Comment