Tuesday 25 August 2009

Kick up the arse needed

Oh dear..oh dear oh dear oh dear....fell off the wagon big style this week. And all because I sampled my daughter's trial birthday cake. That was it:one taste of the evil sugar & fat and my body goes into some kind of frenzy seeking out and craving sugar to the extent that is actually pretty scary.
I don't care at the time.. I need it at the time, but after, like now...I feel awful. Bloated, ashamed, disgusted and a total failure.
I am determined that tomorrow morning heralds a new and fresh start. I am going to WI at home now, money is tight for us (we are in an IVA and planning a wedding) but will get Shawn to weigh me so I can't cheat and not weigh in.
I have seen a gorgeous wedding dress on eBay...the girl who wore it is a titchy 5 foot 2 like me, so I just need to slim into it a bit, and not worry about having it taken up. I am the winning bidder at the moment and it is just what I dreamed of. What better motivation to shift the weight, get into shape and look a million dollars. Fingers crossed the dress stays within my budget - trying that on every week and seeing it get a better fit each week would be a brilliant motivator for me.

1 comment: