Thursday 3 September 2009

Fantastic..

Is my very nearly three year old's word of the week, and also how I feel after losing an amazing three pounds this week and giving me my 5% award. Yay!
This is such a turn round of affairs after my wobble last week where I gained 1.5 pounds, cancelled my monthly pass and generally felt quite sorry for myself.
I guess the biggest NSV ever is that I DID go to weigh in last week despite knowing I had gained and sticking to it and getting back on track. It is oh so easy to slide down that slippery slope into bad habits and weight gain.
Only 1.5 more pounds needed to go until my next silver seven...hoping for next week but then I do have my very nearly 3 year old's birthday party to get through..cake is baking in the oven as I type and smells delish...but I didn't lick the bowl or beaters!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You didn't lick the bowl or beaters? - what amazing self-restraint! Well done on getting your 5%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya hunny. This is just a little message to let you know that I've awarded you a 'one lovely blog award'. See my link http://twinklestrek.blogspot.com/2009/09/absent-wi-wk-33bootsale-bargains-and.html
    Karon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog Verry Good
    .......
    .......
    .......
    .......
    .......
    .......
    .......

    ReplyDelete