Thursday, 3 September 2009

Fantastic..

Is my very nearly three year old's word of the week, and also how I feel after losing an amazing three pounds this week and giving me my 5% award. Yay!
This is such a turn round of affairs after my wobble last week where I gained 1.5 pounds, cancelled my monthly pass and generally felt quite sorry for myself.
I guess the biggest NSV ever is that I DID go to weigh in last week despite knowing I had gained and sticking to it and getting back on track. It is oh so easy to slide down that slippery slope into bad habits and weight gain.
Only 1.5 more pounds needed to go until my next silver seven...hoping for next week but then I do have my very nearly 3 year old's birthday party to get through..cake is baking in the oven as I type and smells delish...but I didn't lick the bowl or beaters!!!!

37 comments:

  1. You didn't lick the bowl or beaters? - what amazing self-restraint! Well done on getting your 5%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya hunny. This is just a little message to let you know that I've awarded you a 'one lovely blog award'. See my link http://twinklestrek.blogspot.com/2009/09/absent-wi-wk-33bootsale-bargains-and.html
    Karon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for you to make me learn more,thank you∩0∩ ........................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 一個人的價值,應該看他貢獻了什麼,而不是他取得了什麼..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 每次看完你的文章,總是回味許久,要經常發表喔。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  11. 成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人.................................................... ............

    ReplyDelete