Sunday 4 January 2009

The facts and figures.

Well, my new year start didn't qork - at all...so I decided that I just can't go it alone and so back to weight watchers I went last week ( 8th July)

I weighed in at Weight Watchers at 16 stone 13 pounds. Or, if you are American 237 pounds. I am 5 foot 2 so that makes me morbidly obese. It is scary to have that word attached to your state of health. Obese is bad enough, but morbidly obese..shit, it scares me.

Some facts and figures

Start weight: 16 stone 131 (237 pounds)
Start BMI: 43.3

Ideal weight for my height is between: 7.13 and 9.11

SO..the goal - 8.13 (or 114 pounds)

It is pretty well in the middle of the healthy weight range for my height too

I know this isn't going to come off overnight, hell it has taken years to go on. I am hoping in a year to be fitter and healthier, but realistically I think I am looking at 18 months to get down to goal. Or 78 weeks.

So - bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment